CoW Swap partners with Beaverbuild and Agnostic Relayer to launch MEV Blocker on Ethereum

CoW Swap partners with Beaverbuild and Agnostic Relayer to launch MEV Blocker on Ethereum

MEV Blocker is a tool designed to help individuals execute transactions on the Ethereum network while avoiding the negative impact of MEV bots.

MEV-Blocker is a tool developed by some of the prominent players in Ethereum’s MEV ecosystem to empower ordinary users by offering them a solution to avoid prevalent MEV attacks and benefit from certain MEV strategies that are less harmful.

MEV bots are a type of software program that attempt to exploit the profit-making opportunities that exist in the process of block validation and transaction settlement on a blockchain.

So far, ordinary users of Ethereum have lost over $1.38 billion due to MEV bots. MEV Blocker works by directing transactions to a network of ‘searchers’ before sending them to the mempool. It will reward 90% of the profits from winning bids back to users, with the other 10% going to validators.

Compiled by Coinbold