You can get more than 40% off on tickets for one of the biggest blockchain events in Europe if you buy it early.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle is set to take place on July 6 & 7, 2023, in Lisbon, Portugal, and it is expected to host more than 5,000 delegates. This event is one of the most significant gatherings of blockchain, Web3, and crypto, where the industry’s best and brightest will showcase exciting new projects and engage in valuable networking activities.
The event will feature a diverse range of speakers, including C-Suite Executives from some of the biggest fintech movers and shakers, influential media figures, inspirational founders, and Blockchain thought leaders.
World-Class Speakers at Block 3000: Blockchain Battle
Count of Monte Crypto, Dustin Plantholt, will present Speakers at Block3000: Blockchain Battle, including:
- Zoe Wei: She is the BNB Chain Head of Developer Relations and has worked in several crucial roles at BNB Chain and Binance for the past four years.
- Carl “The Moon” Runefelt: He is a serial entrepreneur and crypto-evangelist who has invested in 400 blockchain-based startups. He has made Forbes 30 under 30 and is a social media icon.
- Laurent Perello: He is a TronDAO Blockchain Advisor in Europe, entrepreneur, investor, and evangelist in the field of cloud computing and digital transformation.
- Cyrus Fazel: He is the Founder & CEO of SwissBorg, a multicultural fintech professional who has created Europe’s top crypto wealth app with over 700K active users.
- Miguel Palencia: He is the Co-founder and COO, and he has nine years of experience in blockchain technology and 21 years in server administration and Linux development.
- Dmytro Budorin: He is the Co-Founder & CEO of Hacken and leads a team of over 120 individuals. He brings transparency to crypto with cybersecurity services and has built CER.live & Proof of Reserves.
- Adrien Gheur: He is the Director of Investments at Zilliqa and has over 20 years of experience in investing, building companies, and entrepreneurship.
- Kiril Nikolov: He is a DeFi strategist at Nexo and has built out Defi operations. Currently, he is incubating small, agile tech teams to become standalone DeFi protocols.
- Sami Waittinen: He is the Marketing Head at Trust Wallet, and he brings leadership experience in finance and tech. He excels at managing products, operations, and stakeholders.
- Javier Garcia: He is the Country Leader for Iberia at Binance, and he has experience in digital transformation and product management in Payments, Fintech and E-commerce.
And more than 50 speakers are planned to join.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle – What You Need to Know
Block 3000 is the ultimate networking event for blockchain and crypto that will welcome over 5,000 attendees from around the world, 100 exhibitors and 50+ speakers.
The event will feature talks from prominent thought leaders that will set the discourse for the industry as a whole, paired with ample networking opportunities. Investors and exciting projects will flock to the event!
Furthermore, the event will showcase the Blockchain Battle, an innovative and intellectual show held in the format of panel discussions with four to five speakers per round. During the panels, speakers will delve into the various perspectives and challenges associated with blockchain networks, interoperability, scalability, and security. They will explore the potential of these technologies and how they can create innovative solutions to existing problems within both the blockchain ecosystem and the wider fintech space.
Block 3000 Blockchain Battle Early-Bird Tickets
If you buy early, you can secure an early-bird ticket (with more than 40% off!) for one of the hottest crypto and blockchain events of 2023!
Tickets come in various packages that suit delegates’ needs—from the Standard, which includes access to the conference and networking events, to the exclusive Whale package. The Whale package includes:
- Conference access (best Whale seats in 1-2 row)
- Welcome bag from partners and sponsors
- Exclusive gifts from partners and sponsors
- Networking app
- VIP coffee breaks and lunch
- Conference video
- VIP registration
- VIP lounge area + access to speakers’ area with terrace
- 3d Networking Day
- There will also be some extra surprises to be revealed later!