The World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2023 is a two-day event that will take place on November 1-2, 2023 at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel. The summit is the world’s longest running blockchain summit series and is exclusively dedicated to the proliferation of the ecosystem and adoption of blockchain, crypto, metaverse, and web 3.0 solutions.
The summit will bring together over 2,000 attendees from over 100 countries, including thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, regulators, and the media. The agenda will feature keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Some of the topics that will be covered at the summit include:
- The future of blockchain technology
- The impact of blockchain on the financial sector
- The rise of decentralized finance (DeFi)
- The potential of blockchain for supply chain management
- The use of blockchain in the healthcare industry
- The development of the metaverse
- The regulation of blockchain technology
The World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the future of blockchain technology. If you are a thought leader, entrepreneur, investor, regulator, or media representative, then you should register for the summit today.
The summit is also expected to feature a number of government ministers and regulators from around the world.
If you are interested in attending the World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2023, you can register here: https://www.worldblockchainsummit.com/dxb-nov-23