Next Block Expo (NBX), the Blockchain Festival of Europe, is set to make its return to Berlin on December 4th and 5th. 2500+ Attendees, 140+ Speakers, 60+ Exhibitors, 8 Awards Categories. The third edition of the highly anticipated event will take place at the iconic CineStar Cinema, located in the heart of Berlin, just steps away from the world-famous Weihnachtsmarkt.
The two-day event will explore the latest developments and trends in various fields, including DeFi, Metaverse, NFT, Gaming, Privacy, Scaling, Exchanges, Venture Capital, Fundraising, Legal/Tax, Payments, and Security, gathering top Web3 brands and speakers.
Organizers have curated special formats including: Trading Zone, Women in Web3 with dedicated content and networking sessions, Pitch Contest for Web3 Startups, and much more.
To enhance networking and collaboration opportunities, all Next Block Expo attendees will gain access to a highly valued smart-networking app dedicated to the event where they can:
- Find a list of attendees that fit their needs based on match-making algorithm
- Chat & schedule 1:1 meetings with other conference participants
- Find key information about the event, speakers, and startups
- Create own, personal agenda for the conference by picking relevant sessions
- Learn about promos, special offers and side events prepared by companies attending NBX and partners.
Additionally, NBX will contribute $2 from each ticket sale to a designated charity collection on Coindot.me, empowering the community to actively participate in the cause selection process through a voting.
All tickets for the upcoming event will be insured by the NBX Partner – SeguroCoin. In the unfortunate event that a participant is unable to attend, SeguroCoin will pay 30% of the ticket value in the Seguro token as compensation.