TL;DR — Superfluid users can now turn any token from any LI.FI supported chain into a Super Token.
LI.FI x Superfluid
LI.FI is excited to partner with Superfluid, a leading asset streaming protocol that enables Web3 native subscriptions, salaries, and rewards for DAOs and crypto-native businesses, to expand the scope of its “Super Token” primitive. Going forward, Superfluid users will be able to swap any token from any LI.FI supported chain into a Superfluid Super Token. From there, the tokens can be streamed to a receiver every second, which should greatly improve the cross-chain experience for users in Superfluid’s ecosystem.
For now, this upgrade will be implemented on our end, with Superfluid linking to the solution for contract calls. The end-game for this partnership is Superfluid fully integrating this Super Token swap functionality into its upcoming Dashboard v2 upgrade.
We are thrilled that Superfluid chose LI.FI as its bridging solution. By partnering with LI.FI, Superfluid can enable swaps into its Super Token primitive from 17+ chains and thousands of tokens. We are excited to have Superfluid join the LI.FI family!
What is Superfluid?
Superfluid is the leading web3 streaming protocol for handling subscriptions, salaries, rewards, or any other composable stream of value on a per-second basis.
Let’s dive into that a bit further.
Superfluid Protocol is a composable smart contract framework for EVM-compatible networks that enable users to move digital assets on-chain every second. The core feature of Superfluid is “streaming” payments, where money flows from one address to another in real-time based on programmable logic and a singular on-chain transaction.
The ability to stream money with Superfluid allows for a ton of incredibly powerful use cases. For example, Superfluid can enable employers to pay employees by the second via constant on-chain flows of tokens. Or, as another example, a DAO could use Superfluid to reward its members in a perpetual stream with a single on-chain transaction.
Superfluid streams can also be forwarded as they are received, without the need to withdraw or pause a stream. This enables users to redirect tokens to another wallet (like a ledger) or to an application (like a DeFi exchange) as they are receiving them, in real-time 🤯
At its base layer, Superfluid consists of four main components.
- Super Tokens: an extension of an ERC-20 token that is generated via “wrapping.” A Super Token can do everything a traditional ERC-20 does — in addition to Superfluid functionalities like money streaming, batch calls, meta-transactions, and more.
- Super Agreements: a Super Agreement allows a depositor (e.g., an employer) to modify the Super Token balance of a receiver (e.g., an employee) based on the agreed-upon parameters (e.g., salary amount).
- Super Apps: a Super App is a smart contract that allows applications to mesh together via custom logic to create innovative user experiences.
- Superfluid Host: the Superfluid Host Contract is the center of Superfluid, serving as a conduit of information between Super Tokens, Super Agreements, and Super Apps.
To learn more about Superfluid, check out their…
What is LI.FI?
LI.FI is the most advanced bridge aggregation protocol on the market. Our smart contracts have been audited twice (Code4rena — March ’22, Quantstamp — April ’22), and our team consists of 20 people fully dedicated to the cross-chain space. LI.FI has aggregated 10 bridges across 17 EVM compatible chains, along with all available DEX aggregators & DEXs on those chains, into a single solution.
In a nutshell, LI.FI is like 1inch & Paraswap for bridges; we choose the best bridge to move funds from one chain to another. Furthermore, since many bridges support a limited amount of tokens, we have DEXs on both sides of the bridges to swap before and after the bridge, thus facilitating any-2-any swaps across chains.
Notably, this ability to route assets across chains in one click can be built into other DeFi protocols, such as Superfluid, via our software development kit (SDK), API, or widget.
To summarize: LI.FI is the ultimate cross-chain money legos for dApps to build on top of or plug into themselves.
- We’ve integrated multiple fallback bridges + DEXs so that dApps don’t have to
- We maintain bridges + DEXs so that dApps don’t have to
- We choose the best bridges based on our research so that dApps don’t have to (positioning ourselves neutral)
For further examples of how LI.FI works, check out:
Get Started With LI.FI Today
For more information about the LI.FI protocol,
- Head to our link portal at links.li.fi
- Read our SDK ‘quick start’ at docs.li.fi
- Join the official Discord server
- Follow our Telegram Newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter & LinkedIn
or try our any-2-any swaps NOW at transferto.xyz